Wednesday, June 6, 2012

DataBase Versioning Control

Today I was chatting with my friend Christian Carlessi, about Database Version Control.  He said that there at his job are using a tool for this that actually synchronizes with Entity framework in order to create automated builds at midnight without getting worried about  their Code being different from his database. I on the other hand working with this project who does not have control version tool for the Database I might say things can get some how tricky if someone decides that my objects are not worth keep or just make a small mistake by deleting them by error.  I do make my own versioning of the scripts just in case anyway but I am not able to install a tool on the equipment I am currently using for the purpose.

Here is a interesting article about Database and Source Control. from mister Atwood.

No comments: